This year’s theme at the ACM Awards appears to be duets and collaborations. Many of the performances will in fact feature multiple country stars coming together on a song. It makes sense given how many talented artists there are and there’s only so much time in an awards show.
Here are the collaborations you can plan on seeing Sunday night. Tune in to CBS at 8e/7c.
- Dan + Shay will perform “Keeping Score” the duet with Kelly Clarkson off their album from last year.
- Kelly Clarkson will also sing with Jason Aldean. We’re anticipating it will be their smash hit from years ago “Don’t You Wanna Stay,” especially since Aldean will be receiving the Artist of the Decade award.
- Jason Aldean will be performing twice as he’s set to perform with Florida Georgia Line, most likely their collaboration “Can’t Hide Red” from their new album.
- Dierks Bentley will be joined by Brandi Carlile on “Travelin’ Light.” The duet appears on Bentley’s The Mountain album from last summer.
- One of the most anticipated performances will be when Maren Morris and Brothers Osborne take the stage together to sing “All My Favorite People,” off of Morris’ recent GIRL album.
- Eric Church will be singing “The Snake,” a song about how divisive our politics have gotten. Ashley McBryde doesn’t appear on the album track but will be joining Church for this performance.
- Kane Brown will team up with R&B rising star Khalid on a “Saturday Night” remix. Chances are Kane will weave one of his songs in, but people need to be open minded about this performance and how good it just may be.
- Brooks & Dunn and Luke Combs will perform the remastered version of “Brand New Man” that appears on their Reboot album released this week.
- George Strait and Miranda Lambert will join forces during “ACM Flashbacks,” where they will honor the artists and songs from years ago.